Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Quickie Text-Only Update

No pictures this week; I've been too busy these past few days. I am, however, hitting Ueno Park and the National Museum (again) with Margaret on Friday, so hopefully I can get some good pictures of the fancy-looking Fall Garden!


Things have been going pretty well here, if not incredibly busy. I've had two tests this week, rehearsal Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and a six-hour rehearsal/music check on Sunday, which I am definitely not looking forward to. Our trip to the country got canceled, which I'm perfectly fine with this time around; I wasn't pleased about not really having a weekend (even though we have all next week off from school).

We have a concert date, by the way! It's going to be on December 17th, and if anyone would like a ticket (since I know some people who live in Shimoda Dorm read this from time to time), I have ten to give away!

Speaking of choir, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue with it next semester or not. It's a considerable time commitment and I've had to miss out on some really fun-sounding outings because of rehearsal. We'll see though; I have plenty of time to think about it.

The end of this week is shaping up to be pretty hectic and I'm exhausted now, so I'm going to peace out. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment